- Boston Ducks
- Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum. The Old South Meeting House, where the plan for the Boston Tea Party was conceived.
- Dinner and shopping at Quincy Market
- Plymouth waterfront : See Plymouth Rock and tour the site of Mayflower II. You’ll have the chance to climb aboard a replica of the ship that brought the Pilgrims to America in 1620.
- The Freedom Trail : Historically significant sites including Old State House and site of Boston Massacre, Old South Meeting House, First Public School Site, Kings Chapel, Granary Burying Ground, State House, and Boston Common.
- Faneuil Hall
- Ghost Tour of Boston
- Salem Witch Museum : Stage sets, exhibits and tour based on actual documents of the trials.
- Freedom Trial North End Walking Tour: the Paul Revere House, Statue and Old North Church, and Copp’s Hill Burying Ground.
- Freedom Trial Charlestown Walking Tour: with your Course Leader. See the Paul Revere House, Statue and Old North Church, and Copp’s Hill Burying Ground
- Lexington Green : Location of the first shots of the Revolutionary War.
- Minuteman National Historical Park and Old North Bridge Battle Site : Grounds of one of the earliest battles of the Revolutionary War.
- Harvard University