2 cups of peppers, any kind you like. (1 cup hot peppers and 1 cup bell peppers works best)
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
4 cups Sugar
3 Tbsp powdered Pectin
- Combine the peppers and vinegar in a food processor and process until pureed (about 3 minutes)
- Put the puree and sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. If there is a lot of foam, skim off.
- Add Pectin
- Return to heat and bring again to a hard boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- As it cools, the jelly will begin to thicken.
- Pour it into jars, leaving 1/4″ space at top. Seal. Can be frozen.