Pilsbury Pie Crust (they are in the frozen section I think you just roll them out)
2-3 cans of Veg All (go ahead and get 1 of the really big cans and two little cans…thats what I do…you’ll see why in a minute)
1-2 cans of cream of chicken soup
lawrys seasoning salt
1. cook your chicken breast with some celery stalks, salt, and an onion cut in half.
2. When your chicken is cooked just use your fingers and or a fork to break the chicken down to bite size set that aside to let the chicken cool off a little
3. drain the big can of veg all. Then mix in about a 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1/2 a cup of mayonnaise, and the cream of chicken soup with the veg all. (Here is where it gets tricky cause it is all kind of up to you how much of what you put in it-go ahead and taste it sometimes you need a little more mayo, sour cream or soup, I put in a can of cream of mushroom soup to thicken it up sometimes-You will be able to tell if it has too much of one thing or the other and add some more veg all depending on how much of it you like)
4. Then add the chicken
5. Then, this is the super secret important part: LAWRYS SEASONING SALT. Add some then taste and then add more to your preference
6. Add a little garlic powder
7. Then ….oh yeah at some point put your pie crust in a 8×8 pyrex
8. Ok then put your mixture in the dish and put the top of the pie crust on there
For some reason I can’t decide how long we put it in the oven but start at 400 then check it about 15-20 min later if it looks like it is browning to quickly turn it back to 350. When I make it it usually takes close to 45 min or an hour my mom says it only takes her 30-45 so you just kind of wing it after 30 minutes. You willl know when its done.